Transcripts / Student Records

  • General Information

    Norfolk Public Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.

    According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

    Please note the information below:

    • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM).
    • Phone, Email, and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
    • Processing time for record requests is a minimum of 14 business days.
    • We will send official and unofficial documents electronically via our secure downloadable method to the email address provided during the order process. Please check your email for delivery notifications.

    Where applicable, only official documents will be mailed.

    • For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for international shipping.
    • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order. It is important that you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
    • If you are a former student who attended Norfolk Public Schools in the last four years, please click on the button associated with your Alumni High School.


    The following May Be Requested by Alumni: 

    High School Transcript                                                       $5
    Immunization Record                                                         $5
    Date of Birth Verification                                                    $5
    Graduation Verification                                                      $15
    Verification of Name while attending School                     $15

    The following May Be Requested by Corporations/Universities/Attorneys:

    High School Verification of Education                               $15.00
    Verification of Education                                                    $15.00
    Complete Cumulative Folder                                             $15.00

    NOTE:  To obtain a High School Transcript, a signed release will need to be uploaded during the order process.

    The following May NOT Be Requested:

    • We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
    • We can not provide replacement diplomas. (PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FOR ASSISTANCE)
    • We can not provide your GED Transcript or Certification


    Please click on the last high school of attendance for a copy of your transcript:  


    Booker T. Washington HS          (757) 628-3575

    Granby HS                                   (757) 451-4110

    Lake Taylor HS                            (757) 892-3200

    Maury HS                                     (757) 628-3344

    Norview HS                                  (757) 852-4500           


    Third party companies and schools that are not listed above may click on the link below to make a request.  

    Order Credentials from Parchment        


    For More Information, Contact:

    Norfolk Public Schools
    Student Support Services
    800 E. City Hall Avenue, Suite 904
    Norfolk, VA 23510
    Phone:  (757) 628-3931

    For Technical Support, Contact:

    Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

    All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed.  All communication regarding your order, payment, our processing, and the records delivery will be sent via email.