Welcome... LEARN, LEAD, LAUGH
Our Mission Statement
The mission of The Academy of International Studies at Rosemont, a cornerstone of a proudly diverse community, is to educate each student to be a successful, productive contributor to society by providing powerful teaching and learning opportunities.
· High Expectations
· Life-Long Learners
· Nurturing Environment
· Academic Excellence
· All students will learn.
· All students will be held accountable for acceptable behavior and will respect peers and adults in accordance with PBIS
(Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports).
· All personnel within the organization will be held accountable for ensuring that decision-making is data-driven and congruent
with the district's vision, mission, and goals.
· Meaningful professional development is critical to quality work performance.
· Cultural diversity and learning styles of students will be recognized as a cornerstone of a diverse community.
· Enhanced rigorous academic programs are essential for students.
· Data analysis is critical to examining existing practices, programs, and initiatives for continuous improvement.
· All students, staff, parents, and community members are ambassadors for the school system.