"Two Great Programs Under One Roof"
AMBASSADORS & YOUNG SCHOLARS
Rosemont Instructional Focus
The mission of The Academy at Rosemont, a cornerstone of a proudly diverse community, is to educate each student to be a successful, productive contributor to society by providing powerful teaching and learning opportunities.
- High Expectations
- Life Long Learners
- Nurturing Environment
- Team Work
- Academic Excellence
- All students will learn.
- All students will be held accountable for acceptable behavior and will respect peers and adults in accordance with PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports).
- All personnel within the organization will be held accountable for ensuring that decision-making is data driven and congruent with the district's vision, mission, and goals.
- Meaningful professional development is critical to quality work performance.
- Cultural diversity and learning styles of students will be recognized as a cornerstone of a diverse community.
- Enhanced rigorous academic programs are essential for students.
- Data analysis is critical to examining existing practices, programs, and initiatives for continuous improvement.
- All students, staff, parents, and community members are ambassadors for the school system.