W. H Taylor Elementary School continues to be a cornerstone of the community, ensuring that all students can achieve their maximum potential, develops skills for lifelong learning and are successful contributors to a global society, as distinguished by:
- Courageous advocacy for all students
- Family and community investment
- Data-driven personalized learning
- Strong and effective leadership teams
- Shared responsibility for teaching and learning
- Access to rigorous and rewarding college and career readiness opportunities
- We believe that children can achieve their full potential through relationships with home, school, and community.
- We believe in high academic standards.
- We believe in respect for diversity, self, and others.
- We believe in promoting enthusiastic learning opportunities.
- We believe that engaged students will become active participants in the community at large.