READ MORE

Tarrallton Elementary Information Board


  • Tarrallton Tiger  

    Be G.R.E.A.T 

    Generate Ideas, Read, Explore, Ask Questions, Think


    Martin Luther King Day Observed: 1/18/21 NPS Closed

    Teacher Records Day: 1/29/21 No School for Students


    Top Accelerated Readers

    9/1/20-12/31/20

    Kindergarten: Logan S- 5.3, Luca G- 11.1, Kylin T- 47.0, Damien P- 10.4

    First Grade: Olivia B- 5.8, Markeace G- 20.5, Jaxon M-C- 14.2, Taraji R- 12.8, Samantha T- 87.2

    Second Grade: Dustin E- 12.5, Zachary J- 22.2, Rayce P- 8.8, Charlie H- 10.5, Kaitlyn H- 37.0, Chloe W- 32.1, Brooklyn M- 5.6

    Third Grade:Avery B- 166.3, Adalyn W- 34.8, Ameir S- 20.0, David T- 8.2, Kaitlyn H- 33.2, Chloe K- 6.1, Taniyah R- 9.4, Kaylee A- 59.0, Bella C- 31.3, Aria G- 6.0, Lucas P- 11.9

    Fourth Grade: Thomas B- 10.6, Maxwell B- 5.0, Khiarah M-C- 18.7, Torren M- 12.9, Michela T- 60.3

    Fifth Grade: Hannah C- 5.0, Alyse D- 46.6


     

    Enrollment:  Please call 757-531-1800 or email njones1@nps.k12.va.us,  to make an appointment.


    Norfolk Public School's Zoom  

     

    You MUST sign in and use the meeting code and password provided

    or you will not be permitted into the zoom session.

    **Logging into Zoom-Zoom Made Easy

    Courtesy of Ms. M. Brown (Tarrallton 5th Grade Teacher)


    Clever

    Student Single Sign-on to NPS Applications.

    Clever can also be found on the NPS site under the STUDENT tab.

    Accelerated Reader (AR) Can Be Found Here!

    Sign in with the first part of your email and your password.

    Click on Renaissance Learning  after you login to Clever to get to AR.

    Logging on to Student Clever: Step By Step

     

     


     

     

    Canvas


     

    Tutor.com services are free to all active Military duty families and

    have been extended to DoD civilian employees as well.   

    Families can register by creating an account.  Once registered, members can access any of the tutor.com services including: k-12 tutoring, parent coaching, and ACT/SAT prep.

     

    Tutor.com

     

    Tutor.com


    Virtulal Learning Grab 'N Go Meals for the 2020-2021 School Year (Locations) 

    Virtual Learning Grab and Go Meals


     

    Library

    The Tarrallton Media Center is Open for Checkout!

    Please "checkout" the days and times below.  

    Monday: 9AM-11AM and 2:30PM-4PM

    Tuesday: 9AM-4PM

    Wednesday: Closed

    Thursday: 1:00PM-4:00PM

    Friday:  2:30PM-4:00PM

    You can request library books via email for next day pick up at: kvritter@nps.k12.va.us

    Please adhere to Virginia Covid regulations.

    MASKS ARE REQUIRED.

     

     


    Tarrallton Tigers 2020-2021 Grade Level School Supply Lists

    Tiger Reading

    Kindergarten Supply List 2020-2021

    First Grade Supply List 2020-2021

    Second Grade Supply List 2020-2021

    Third Grade Supply List 2020-2021

    Fourth Grade Supply List 2020-2021

    Fifth Grade Supply List 2020-2021

     


     Norfolk Public Library

     

     

     


    Book Fair

    Tarrallton Elementary Book Fair Page

     

     

     


    2020-2021 ACADEMIC CALENDAR 


     Vision:

     

    Our vision is to develop a love of learning in students who can solve problems, and overcome challenges while contributing to the community.

     

    Mission:

     At Tarrallton we believe education is the key to success and all students are unique and have limitless potential.  The goal of education is to create independent critical thinkers.

    Our mission is to teach, encourage, guide and support all students to reach their highest potential as successful lifelong learners.

     

    Instructional Focus:

     

    The whole Tarrallton Community will collaborate to help every student show growth in their ability to comprehend through explicit instruction.   We will measure our students’ growth using DRA, Common Formative Assessments, and SOLs.


     

     

    Tarrallton SMARTe Goals

    By June of 2021, 85% of students will meet grade level Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) benchmarks as measured by running records.  The other 15% will continue to make progress in their ability to comprehend as measured by the DRA. 

    By June of 2021, all special education students will show progress toward their I.E.P. goals, as measured by progress monitoring tools (DRA, STAR, PALS, math and reading assessments, work samples, and running records). 100% of students will show growth in their ability to comprehend text.

     

     

District Announcement

Tarrallton News

Contact Information

CLOSE
CLOSE