Tarrallton Elementary Information Board
Please welcome our new Assistant Principal,
Mr. James Graham!
Norfolk Public Schools requires Pre-Kindergarten students to be re-registered for Kindergarten. You may pick up a packet or print one from the NPS or Tarrallton webpage. Registration Forms are at the bottom of this page. Registration will be from 10:30-1:30, Tuesdays and Thursdays. The packet will include a physical form. A new physical and up to date immunizations are required. You must register at your home school if you do not live in Tarrallton's attendance zone. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
It is imperative that you register your student. Otherwise she or he will not be enrolled in Kindergarten.
The Tarrallton Library will be open for CHECKOUT every Tuesday this summer. The dates will be June 23rd through August 25th.
Please wear a mask and practice safe social distancing when you come to the building (according to VA regulations).
NEXT ZOOM LIBRARY TIME: Friday, July 31st @10:00 (Final)
Topic: Tree Houses
Ask your teacher or Mrs. Ritter for the Zoom link.
Tarrallton Elementary Accelerated Reader Winner
Bella C. (Second Grade)
Tarrallton Elementary Accelerated Reader 100 Points Club
Michael S. (4th Grader)- 102.7
Lucas P. (2nd Grade)- 104.5
Kaylee A. (2nd Grade)- 105.9 Points
Aria G. (2nd Grade)- 112.5
William W. (4th Grader)- 128.9
Yair V. (4th Grader)- 158.9
Khiarah M. (3rd Grade)- 184.6
Tarrallton Elementary Accelerated Reader 50 Points Club
Kindergarten: Liam P.(52.2) and Samantha T. (64.8)
First Grade: Paisley C. (67.7)
Second Grade: Lilia C. (52.2), Kaytlyn H. (50.2), Joe R. (58.0),
Taniyah R. (71.9), Lydia T. (51.0)
Third Grade: Thomas B. (83.5), Atticus B. (52.8), Eli B. (50.1), Kaylee F. (52.4), Hayden G. (50.8), Balian L. (63.1), Jacob M. (87.7), Torren M. (60.8), Christian S. (85.0), Skylar T. (51.6), Kenneth T. (52.1),
Michaela T. (52.5)
Fourth Grade: Rochelle B. (86.7), Errol C. (75.6), Jaren C. (56.2), Alyse D. (96.6), Chyanna E. (76.4), Dwayne G. (76.1), Gavin M. (54.4), Kai M. (59.0), Austin S. (53.0)
Fifth Grade: Rylie B. (91.6), Eyrich C (84.0), Mark C. (54.8), Braelon C. (75.0), Deagan W. (63.9)
Kellogs 1 Box= 1 Free Book
DUE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (2020-2021)
Free Summer Reading Program May 4th- September 4th
LEARNING IN PLACE INFORMATION: PLEASE SCROLL TO READ ALL INFORMATION
ARE YOU MOVING OVER THE SUMMER? ARE YOU CHANGING ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS NEXT YEAR? IF SO, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AND BRING TO MS. JONES IN THE OFFICE.
TARRALLTON STRONG: WE MISS YOU(Click title to see messages from the Tarrallton Staff)
PLEASE SEE THE LINKS PROVIDED BY NURSE BOYER LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. (COVID-19)
1. Schools’ Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
2. Each Grade Level has a page on this site under, "Our Families." Click on the appropriate link to find activites, study guides, and videos. These items coincide with the Virginia Standards of Learning.
3. Accelerated Reader (AR) and code.org are located on the Library page. The AR link (specific to Tarrallton), code.org, and other student appropriate sites are located on that page. Please email Mrs. Ritter with questions about your AR and code.org passwords. Please note that Mrs. Ritter will only have access to passwords for students currently enrolled at Tarrallton Elementary.
4. Guide for signing on to CLEVER (CONTAINS ALL NPS IN-SCHOOL COMPUTER BASED PROGRAMS) Clever is a single-sign-on portal through NPS. When students log in to Clever, they will see all the district-wide programs like IXL, SmartyAnts, and Google Classroom. Students can access the programs with one click. Anything that the district purchased already has their login information stored, so it will log them right in when they click on the icon. It is a centralized place where they can access all the programs they use in school. Clever Sign-in page on NPS
These guides contains the state and local standards of learning in English, mathematics, science and history/social science. At the
end of each guide are helpful hints for home and provide activities to enrich, enhance, and strengthen your child's knowledge and skills in the various contents.
6. ALL SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORMS, INCLUDING PREKINDERGARTEN, ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
7. TEACHER AND STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION IS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS HOME PAGE.