Tarrallton Elementary Information Board
Daylight Savings Time Begins November 1st
Don't forget to set back your clocks and replace you smoke detector batteries.
Enrollment: Please call 757-531-1800 or email email@example.com, to make an appointment.
You MUST sign in and use the meeting code and password provided
or you will not be permitted into the zoom session.
Courtesy of Ms. M. Brown (Tarrallton 5th Grade Teacher)
Student Single Sign-on to NPS Applications.
Clever can also be found on the NPS site under the STUDENT tab.
Accelerated Reader (AR) Can Be Found Here!
Sign in with the first part of your email and your password.
Click on after you login to Clever to get to AR.
The Tarrallton Media Center is Open for Checkout!
Please "checkout" the days and times below.
Monday: 9AM-11AM and 2:30PM-4PM
Wednesday: 10:30AM-12:30PM and 2:30PM-4:00PM
Friday: 9:00am-11:00AM and 2:30PM-4:00PM
You can request library books via email for next day pick up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please adhere to Virginia Covid regulations.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
Top Accelerated Readers (AR) for SEPTEMBER 2020
Kindergarten: Kylin T. (7.0 points)
1st Grade: Jaxon M-C. (7.3 Points), Samantha T. (17.6 points)
3rd Grade: Avery B. (85.2 points), Kaytlyn H. (9.4 points), Kaylee A. (13.2 points), Lucas P. (10.5 points)
4th Grade: Khiarah M.C. (18.1 points), Torren M (22.8 points), Michaela T. (11.3 points)
5th Grade: Alyse D. (7.0 points)
Remember: You can AR test on books you read in EPIC. Just write down the title and author. Go to AR and test. AR is accessible through Clever.
Tarrallton Tigers 2020-2021 Grade Level School Supply Lists
PLEASE SEE THE LINKS PROVIDED BY NURSE BOYER LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. (COVID-19)
1. Schools’ Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-3:30pm (757-531-1800)
2. Each Grade Level has a page on this site under, "Our Families." Click on the appropriate link to find activites, study guides, and videos. These items coincide with the Virginia Standards of Learning.
3. Accelerated Reader (AR) and code.org are located on the Library page. The AR link (specific to Tarrallton), code.org, and other student appropriate sites are located on that page. Please email Mrs. Ritter with questions about your AR and code.org passwords. Please note that Mrs. Ritter will only have access to passwords for students currently enrolled at Tarrallton Elementary.
4. Guide for signing on to CLEVER (CONTAINS ALL NPS IN-SCHOOL COMPUTER BASED PROGRAMS) Clever is a single-sign-on portal through NPS. When students log in to Clever, they will see all the district-wide programs like IXL, SmartyAnts, and Google Classroom. Students can access the programs with one click. Anything that the district purchased already has their login information stored, so it will log them right in when they click on the icon. It is a centralized place where they can access all the programs they use in school. Clever Sign-in page on NPS
These guides contains the state and local standards of learning in English, mathematics, science and history/social science. At the
end of each guide are helpful hints for home and provide activities to enrich, enhance, and strengthen your child's knowledge and skills in the various contents.
6. ALL SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORMS, INCLUDING PREKINDERGARTEN, ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
7. TEACHER AND STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION IS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS HOME PAGE.