W. H Taylor Elementary School continues to be a cornerstone of the community, ensuring that all students can achieve their maximum potential, develops skills for lifelong learning and are successful contributors to a global society, as distinguished by:
- Courageous advocacy for all students
- Family and community investment
- Data-driven personalized learning
- Strong and effective leadership teams
- Shared responsibility for teaching and learning
- Access to rigorous and rewarding college and career readiness opportunities
- We believe that children can achieve their full potential through relationships with home, school, and community.
- We believe in high academic standards.
- We believe in respect for diversity, self, and others.
- We believe in promoting enthusiastic learning opportunities.
- We believe that engaged students will become active participants in the community at large.
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM ODU Basketball Game-4th/5th grades
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PTA Turkey Bingo
8:35 AM - 8:55 AM SCA Meeting
November 22, 2019
9:00 AM 2nd Grade Jamestown Field Trip
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Ice Cream Social-Responsibility
November 25, 2019
November 27, 2019
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM 1st Quarter Awards Assembly
1:20 PM Early Release Day
November 28, 2019
November 29, 2019