If you are a student, parent/guardian of a student who has been bullied or staff member, please report any allegations of the above and feel free to contact your school or the Department of Student Support Services for additional information or assistance.
Billy the Bully Buster says...
- Treat everyone with respect. Nobody should be mean to others!
- Stop and think before your speak or text something that could hurt someone.
- Talk to an adult you trust.
- Remember that all people are different. Not better or worse. Just different!
- If you think you have bullied someone in the past, apologize.
- IF YOU FEEL LIKE BEING MEAN TO SOMEONE, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO!!!