- Promote an equitable, balanced, and systematic literacy framework as the foundation of a successful reading and writing program.
- Foster a rigorous curriculum that ensures every student experiences high quality literacy instruction.
- Deliver explicit, data-driven, differentiated reading and writing instruction that is rooted in scientific research.
- Motivate students by building relationships and making reading and writing personally meaningful.
- Facilitate learning experiences that honor diversity and reflect culturally relevant instruction through reading, writing, and research.
- Challenge students with complex, diverse texts that engage minds, capture attention, and evoke emotions.
- Cultivate classrooms where students are actively engaged in reading and writing.
- Utilize authentic tasks, student choice, and collaboration as keys to active engagement.
- Provide learning experiences where students read, write, communicate, and think critically in every classroom, in every school, everyday - no exceptions.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Senior Coordinator Secondary English
Senior Coordinator Elementary English & Language Arts
Elementary Teacher Specialist
Secondary Teacher Specialist
English Response to Intervention Specialist