Come join us for dinner!
Dinner is offered to ALL children and teens under the age of 18, FREE of charge at participating schools!
When school is out and parents are still at work, children need a safe place to be with their friends, with structured activities, supportive adults, and good nutrition. After school programs that participate in dinner offer children and teens more than just good nutrition - there are constructive activities, supportive adults, and opportunities to learn and grow.
There are no application forms for parents or guardians to fill out. All afterschool meals and snacks are served in group settings, at no cost to the child or to the child’s parents or guardians. For more information on the dinner program, also referred to as CACFP, please click on the link below.
Children can attend dinner at any of the sites listed below, not just at their school!
2021-22 Dinner Times & Locations*
- Academy for Discovery at Lakewood 2:45-3:15 pm
- Azalea Gardens Middle 3:30-4:30 pm
- Booker T. Washington High 2:30-4:30 pm
- Camp Allen Elementary 4:15-4:45 pm
- Ghent School 5:00-5:30 pm
- Granby Elementary 3:45-4:00 pm
- Granby High 2:15-4:00 pm
- Ingleside Elementary 4:00-5:00 pm
- Jacox Elementary 4:25-4:45 pm
- James Monroe Elementary 4:00-5:15 pm
- Lake Taylor High 2:30-4:00 pm
- Lake Taylor School 3:45-5:00 pm
- Larchmont Elementary 4:00-4:30 pm
- Maury High 2:00-2:30 pm
- Norfolk Technical Center 3:00-4:00 pm
- Northside Middle 3:30-5:00 pm
- Norview Elementary 3:45-4:45 pm
- Norview Middle 3:20-5:00 pm
- Norview High 2:30-4:00 pm
- Oceanair Elementary 4:00-4:30 pm
- Ocean View Elementary 4:30-5:30 pm
- PB Young Elementary 4:00-5:00 pm
- Ruffner Academy 3:00-5:00 pm
- Southside Stem Academy at Campostella 3:00-4:00 pm
- St Helena Elementary 4:00-4:30 pm
- Suburban Park Elementary 3:40-4:00 pm
- Tidewater Park Elementary 4:30-5:30 pm
*Sites and schedules are subject to change. Please call the school and ask to speak to the School Nutrition Manager to confirm if a site is open and serving.