Dear Norfolk Public Schools Families:
This is an update regarding information we have received about summer Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) benefits.
The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) has recently announced that many households across the state did not receive summer P-EBT benefits due to a card processing error. We have been informed that affected households will be issued a new P-EBT card and that all cards should be received no later than September 30. We were not provided with a list of those affected.
If you recently received a P-EBT card that is not working, a replacement card is already on the way. You do not need to take any action to report your invalid card. VDSS has identified the households affected by this error. Please do not contact the P-EBT call center to order another card, as this may further delay the processing of your benefits.
The Department of School Nutrition does not issue P-EBT cards. Neither the schools nor School Nutrition can provide answers concerning individual P-EBT account(s). We understand this delay has been frustrating and want to assure you that we are in communication with VDSS and will share updates as we receive them. Please visit PEBTVA.com for the latest information and guidance concerning P-EBT.
Updates regarding additional P-EBT will be updated here. Please check back periodically.
- DSS P-EBT Updates Webpage: PEBTVA.com
- Questions regarding current or previous issuances of benefits should be directed to the P-EBT Call Center from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday at 866-513-1414 (toll-free) or 804-294-1633, or through the P-EBT Online Inquiry Form.
- Questions about P-EBT card activation or replacement and PEBT account balances, should be directed to ConnectEBT.
- Contact ConnectEBT
- Call 1-866-281-2448,
- logon to https://www.connectebt.com/,
- or download the ConnectEBT app on a mobile device.