School Nutrition Update, effective March 8, 2021
As we prepare to welcome in person learners back to our schools, there will be some changes to the days of the week and times that Grab-N-Go Meal service is offered to the public.
What is not changing:
· Grab-N-Go meals are available to any child (ages 18 and under).
· Grab-N-Go meals will consist of a hot supper, plus cold breakfast, lunch, and snack.
· Grab-N-Go meals may be picked up by students or adults at any open site they choose.
· Weekend meals will be available on Fridays.
What is changing, effective March 8th:
· There will be no Grab-n-Go meal service on Wednesdays. Two days of Grab-N-Go meals will be offered on Tuesdays.
· Grab-N-Go meals will be served at the following sites and times:
1. Booker T. Washington High 2:30- 4:00 PM
2. Granby High 2:30- 4:00 PM
3. Lake Taylor High 2:30- 4:00 PM
4. Maury High 2:30- 4:00 PM
5. Norview High 2:30- 4:00 PM
6. Azalea Middle 3:15- 4:45 PM
7. Northside Middle 3:15- 4:45 PM
8. Bay View Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
9. Camp Allen Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
10. Coleman Place Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
11. Ingleside Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
12. Larchmont Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
13. Oceanair Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
14. Ocean View Elementary 4:30- 6:00 PM
15. PB Young Sr. Elementary 4:30- 6:00 PM
16. Sewells Point Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
17. Sherwood Forest Elementary 4:30- 6:00 PM
18. STEM Academy at Campostella 3:15- 4:45 PM
19. Tanners Creek Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
20. Tarrallton Elementary 3:45- 5:15 PM
When students return to in-person instruction, breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge at school. Breakfast will be served upon arrival. Lunch will be served mid-day. Grab-N-Go Meals for the days when learning is virtual are available for pick up at any site listed above, at the end of the instructional day.
A total of seven days of breakfast, lunch, snack, and supper are available per child, per week. This may include a combination of meals served during the school day and after school.
We look forward to serving our in-person learners and our virtual learners!