Procedures for all partners and volunteers
- Report to the office to sign in and out.
- Wear identification badges provided by the school while participating in volunteer activities.
- Work under the direction of school staff, recognizing that instructing, supervising, grading, and disciplining student are school staff responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with school staff to plan volunteer activities. When possible, school staff will match volunteer talents and tasks assigned.
- Communicate with designated staff members to ensure clear expectations, task assignments, and feedback on volunteer activity.
- Adhere to the Norfolk Public Schools Volunteer Code of Conduct