Our mission is to "Raise the Bar" so that ALL students will be well prepared for college and the world of work. This will be accomplished through rigor, relevance and relationships between all Granby stakeholders.
Our instructional focus is: By the end of the 2018 school year, 100% of the students will show at least 10% growth in critical thinking skills as measured by results on performance based tasks, unit tests, SOL tests, industry certifications, AP tests, and IB tests.
Have no doubt!
Figure it out!
As a Professional Learning Community We Value. . .
Relationships. . .
- Honest Communication, empathy, and mutual respect
Equality. . .
- Opportunities for success for everyone
Safety and Security. . .
- A physically safe and emotionally secure environment
Pride and Professionalism. . .
- Collegiality, dependability, and selflessness
Ethics. . .
- High Standards of honesty and integrity
Community. . .
- Combined efforts to educate our students
Teamwork. . .
- Collaboration for student success