The mission of Norfolk Public Schools, the cornerstone of a proudly diverse community, is to ensure that all students maximize their academic potential, develop skills for lifelong learning and are successful contributors to a global society, as distinguished by:
* Courageous advocacy for all students.
* Family and community investment.
* Data-driven personalized learning.
* Strong and effective leadership teams.
* Shared responsibility for Teaching and Learning.
* Access to rigorous and rewarding college and career readiness opportunities.