W. H Taylor Elementary School continues to be a cornerstone of the community, ensuring that all students can achieve their maximum potential, develops skills for lifelong learning and are successful contributors to a global society, as distinguished by:
- Courageous advocacy for all students
- Family and community investment
- Data-driven personalized learning
- Strong and effective leadership teams
- Shared responsibility for teaching and learning
- Access to rigorous and rewarding college and career readiness opportunities
- We believe that children can achieve their full potential through relationships with home, school, and community.
- We believe in high academic standards.
- We believe in respect for diversity, self, and others.
- We believe in promoting enthusiastic learning opportunities.
- We believe that engaged students will become active participants in the community at large.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Ice Cream Social-Independent
June 7, 2017
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM School Board Work Session
June 12, 2017
June 13, 2017
June 14, 2017
June 15, 2017
June 21, 2017
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM School Board Business Meeting