Meal Prices & Payment Information
School Nutrition accepts pre-payment for meals by accepting cash or check in the school’s cafeteria or through MyPaymentsPlus.com. The use of MyPaymentsPlus.com allows parents to pay and replenish a student’s meal account using a credit or debit card via a secure Internet site. MyPaymentsPlus has several great benefits:
- Allows for quick payments towards your student’s account.
- Allows you to see what your child is purchasing – including snack items!
- Eliminates the worry of forgotten lunch money.
- Option to set-up Low Balance notifications.
- Mobile App to quickly check balances and make payments.
MyPaymentsPlus is no longer supported on Internet Explorer. To access the website please use Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or FireFox.
Meal Prices for the 2019-20 School Year:
All students at Norfolk Public Schools can enjoy breakfast at NO CHARGE at every school, every school day.
Lunch Meal Prices:
- Free/Reduced Students: $0.00
- Full Pay – Elementary School Students: $1.80
- Full Pay – Middle & High School Students: $1.95
- Adult Price Meals – A la Carte Prices – see A la Carte Price list here.
The meal price includes a choice of meat/meat alternate, grains, fruits, vegetables, and milk. To make a complete meal, students must choose at least 3 out of the 5 food groups and at least one must be a fruit or vegetable. If students do not choose a complete meal, items will be charged at a la carte prices. We encourage students to take a full meal!
Snacks are available for purchase at lunchtime. Please contact your school for snack selections and prices.