Find A Summer School Bus Stop
Norfolk Public Schools uses an online system called e-Link to manage school bus transportation. The system allows families to find information regarding their children's zoned schools and bus stops, if the students are eligible for bus transportation. If you have not yet registered/enrolled with your child’s school, please note: Transportation arrangements may be delayed beyond the start of school for students who register after the second week of August.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Bus stops can change from school year to school year as the NPS Transportation Department works continuously to improve efficiency and service for students. Please check your stops prior to the beginning of each school year in case of changes.
Bus pick-up and drop-off times are approximate and can vary due to factors outside bus drivers' control, such as traffic and weather. We encourage students to arrive at bus stops five minutes before the pick-up time listed. Please note that students receiving special needs transportation, transportation for the Young Scholars program, or transportation for one of the high school specialty programs are not part of this system (see instructions below).
- Click on the link below.
- Log in with the user name ROUTING and password ROUTING.
- If your child attends his/her zoned school, you may do a Simple School/Transportation Search. Select your child's grade level and enter the address, then click the Find School/Transportation Info button.
- If your child attends Ghent School, the Academy for Discovery at Lakewood, or the Academy of International Studies at Rosemont, click Advanced Search and follow the instructions. Be sure to select PROGRAM OF OPEN ENROLLMENT.
- If your child attends Young Scholars or a high school specialty program, you should receive your bus information directly from the school.
- Families of students with special needs will be contacted directly by their bus drivers. You also may contact your child’s school for information.
- If you use this online routing system and still have questions about your child’s transportation, please contact your child’s school.