NPS Spring Break Basketball Camps
Norview's Spring Break Basketball Camp
APRIL 10-13, 2017
Intensive Sports Training For Results
Is This Camp For You Or Your Child?
If your son or daughter is in the 2th-5th grade, they love basketball, want to learn and become a student of the game; improve their skill sets, are willing to work hard and have fun in the process, then register them today, the cost is $60
BOOT CAMP WILL INCLUDE:
•Academic Performance Sessions
•Life Tools Training Sessions
•Fundamental Basketball Training Sessions
•Organized Games and Contests
CAMP COST: $60
•This includes lunch daily
•Boot Camp T-shirt “I SURVIVED”
THIS CAMP IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE…THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 2nd…NO EXCEPTIONS…
WHEN: APRIL 10-13, 2017
WHERE: Norview High School
6501 Chesapeake Blvd, Norfolk, VA
TIME: 9AM – 3PM
For details contact:
Coach Angie Hicks
(JV Girls Coach)
Cell: (757) 589-2007
Coach Jonathan Wilson
(Varsity Girls Coach)
Cell: (757) 513-3178
Coach Levi Wal
(Jv Boys Coach)
Coach Ricardo Foster
(Varsity Boys Coach)
Cornel Parker (UVA)
HOOPS HEAVEN INC.
At the camp each camper will have the learning opportunity to improve his or her skills through individual skill development as well as small group instruction and competition. The camp will emphasize fundamentals, individual offense and defense, as well as shooting techniques.
Each day campers will receive instruction in the following areas:
* The cost of each camp is $80.00. Register early to secure your spot. You may mail in a non-refundable deposit of $25.00 to hold your spot. The balance of the cost is due by the first day of the camp.
* Each camper will receive a t-shirt.
* The Camp is available for students in grades K-12. (Exceptions to be cleared through Cornel Parker)
* Snacks will be available at the concession.
* Contact Cornel Parker with any questions, 757-409-6657
Flyer and regidtration form