2014-2015 Larrymore Elementary PTA Board
Hear US Roar!
See US Soar!
Objectives of the PTA: To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community. To raise the standards of home life. To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth. To increase the bond between home and school.
Membership dues are $5.00 per person. Our goal is 100% membership. PLEASE JOIN! ALL are invited and encouraged to join!
There are many free and easy ways we can support Larrymore. These ways will require very little effort on your part, yet, will help Larrymore to earn money and/or educational materials. These ways include but are not limited to:
- FOOD LION SHOP & SHARE PROGRAM
- BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION
- FARM FRESH RECEIPTS PROGRAM
- TARGET CREDIT CARD PROGRAM
- “Donuts for Scholars” to celebrate Honor Roll Students PTA’s Reflections Contest.
- Fifth Grade Graduation Reception
- Recognition of staff members in special ways during Staff Appreciation Week
- Publish a monthly PTA Newsletter, “The Lion’s Roar”
- Give $50 Teacher Allowances
- School Spirit Wear Drive
The PTA at Larrymore is an involved group of people who all work towards a common goal ~ to support the Larrymore Lions’ Family.
Like Larrymore Elementary PTA on Facebook